Monday, February 28, 2011

Just a thought


I'm done with this whole game I'm playing with myself where I think that I'm just this big slut and can keep hooking up. I really like the person I'm with right now, and he just told his roommates that he was gay just so we can hang out together at his place and at mine. When we first starting hooking up, he made it very clear that he wasn't ready to tell anyone for at least another year, because he didn't want me to go into whatever we were going into with the wrong expectations. But, now he's told someone, after a couple weeks, I have to think that means something.


I remember how hard it was to tell people. You don't know when to do it, if you do it all serious or a s a joke or as a given, or what not. The person reacts how they want, you have no control over that. It's nerve wrecking, but he did it, for me. I'm for sure going to see where this takes me as scary and as new of a concept as that is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment