Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm no longer a Vampire


I just let all my nocturnal living out of my system. Starting tomorrow, I have a "big boy job" and by big boy job, yes, I'm making reference to my summer camp. I didn't know how I was going to be able to deal considering that I had been going out on random days while I was unemployed. Now, I have to smarten up, so how does one get the party vibe out of their system - Well, by overdoing it! I went out Every night since Sunday and had the greatest time of my life. Recap:

Sunday - I wasn't going to party, but then Adam calls me and tells me he's sneaking back to Ottawa for the evening. I mean it's Adam, let aside that he's my best friend, I haven't seen him in the longest time (2 weeks - which is a lot considering that I used to live with him all last year and crashed at his house almost every night the year before that). So he calls, says he's arriving at midnight, I go to babylon and MOST of my friends are actually there and none of us knew we were going, so we got REAL drunk together. It was messy. I ended up arriving home at 6am, no big, I don't work lol.
And the rest of the week wasn't any better. It's so bad that my recap ends there because I can't even piece the week together :s.

Long story short, tonight is night #8/night #final! I'm going to dunk my friend Emma in a dunk tank, and then proceed to have drinks at a remote bar (hopefully not alone). After that, hello working world and goodbye fun summer. It was great while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment