If you know me, I exercise the right to party and forget my nights. It's always a blast, I see friends, I make decisions (not always good, but they are decisions none the less, I see great things, etc.)
I feel very fortunate! I am blessed with great friends, an amazing family, and opportunities that most can only hope to receive. So what's the shitty part of all this - I can't tell you what I did last week. Disappointing, I know, but such is life right!
I now have a lot of friends that use blogs and have gotten in a phase where I read what they talk about. It now makes me went to write one, the only thing is, I don't have anything that's my "thing."
My friends all right about popular culture focusing on fashion, music, videos, and news. What do I have? I have useless knowledge and a book's worth of examples that parents can use to show their kids why drugs and alcohol are bad.
Well parents, your lucky day - I'm going to just write what's on my mind! I hope people enjoy this, but mainly it's just for me. I just want to remember my life and in a few years, I will come back and either hang my head in shame, laugh at myself, or delete everything and practice the good old American method: "out of site, out of mind."
Hope this works out.
No comments:
Post a Comment