Friday, May 20, 2011

Day4 - YOGA

I thought yoga would be the easiest one, since I consider myself to be fairly flexible for a guy my age; wow was I ever wrong. I think it's just the combination of it being after arms and me trying to do it at 10:30 in the morning, but I'm having a real hard time with it. It's an hour and a half long, which I think I used to psyche myself out before even starting.

I did about 20 minutes of it and my arms started wobbling. I'm taking a little break to write this note down in hopes to regain some arm strength. Nothing like a solid 10 minute break. K, I'm going back.

No dice - Feeling too much pain doing this. I'm going to wait and see if Rick wants to do it with me when he gets home. That way I'll have a partner and we can watch for each other. Otherwise, I hope the force, along with the will to get jacked and flexible, is with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment